About UsHoneymoons or Couples
Family Holiday Packages
Executive Luxury Safaris
Kenya Travel Guide
Kenya Holiday Reviews
Hot Air Balloon Safaris
ATOL Financial Protection
4 Days Safari Holiday to The Aberdare & Samburu Parks
The Aberdare National Park was created in 1950 to protect the forested slopes and moors of the Aberdare Mountains.
While the park has elephant, lion, rhino, black leopard and the beautiful but elusive bongo antelope, it is rarely visited by safari companies and individual travellers. There are a number of reasons for this, one is that the high rainfall turns the roads to mudslides and you need a 4x4 to get anywhere, and as a result the park often closes in the wet season.
Added to this is the dense forest, which makes game viewing tricky. Lastly, other than campsites with minimal facilities, the only accommodation is at two very expensive tree lodges.
2) DETAILED ITINERARY
Day 1; Depart Nairobi in the morning for Aberdare National park arriving at the base hotel, Outspan, in time for lunch. After lunch transfer to Treetops lodge for Dinner and overnight. Floodlit game viewing.
Day 2 ; Breakfast and depart Abedare for Samburu National reserve arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge
Day 3; Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 4; After breakfast depart for Nairobi.
3) PACKAGE NOTES
- The Safaris can be combined with our Beach Holidays Packages and here are some Safari and Beach Holiday Combinations
- These Safaris can depart any day.
- The Safari Game Drives operate daily .
- Balloon Safaris (Early morning balloon safari over the Masai Mara with a Champagne breakfast in the bush when you land (cooked on the balloons burners) available on request at an extra GBP 300 per person
- The itineraries are flexible and can be altered to suit you.
- For precise costs based on your preferred departure dates, please contact us .
MADUKHA TOURS UK Suite 12 Friary Chambers,
Hull High Street,
Tel: 0845 257 7005 | Fax: 0148 221 3881 | Enquiry Form