About UsHoneymoons or Couples
Family Holiday Packages
Executive Luxury Safaris
Kenya Travel Guide
Kenya Holiday Reviews
Hot Air Balloon Safaris
ATOL Financial Protection
2 Days Safari Holiday to Amboseli National Park
Amboseli lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. Amboseli was established as a reserve in 1968 and gazetted as a National Park in 1974. The Park covers 392 km2, and forms part of the much larger 3,000 Km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. It is surrounded by 6 communally owned group ranches. The National Park embodies 5 main wildlife habitats (open plains, acacia woodland, rocky thorn bush country, swamps and marshland) and covers part of a pleistocene lake basin, now dry. Within this basin is a temporary lake, Lake Amboseli, that floods during years of heavy rainfall. Amboseli is famous for its big game and its great scenic beauty - the landscape is dominated by MT Kilimanjaro.
2) DETAILED ITINERARY
Day 1: Depart from Nairobi drive southwards through to Amboseli National Park which faces one of the most famous land marks in the world, the photographers paradise at the foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, the area of great viewing of the elephant, and many other animals. Lunch at the lodge/camp, afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 2 : After Breakfast have a game enroute and drive back to Nairobi
3) PACKAGE NOTES
- The Safaris can be combined with our Beach Holidays Packages and here are some Safari and Beach Holiday Combinations
- These Safaris can depart any day.
- The Safari Game Drives operate daily .
- Balloon Safaris (Early morning balloon safari over the Masai Mara with a Champagne breakfast in the bush when you land (cooked on the balloons burners) available on request at an extra GBP 300 per person
- The itineraries are flexible and can be altered to suit you.
- For precise costs based on your preferred departure dates, please contact us .
MADUKHA TOURS UK Suite 12 Friary Chambers,
Hull High Street,
Tel: 0845 257 7005 | Fax: 0148 221 3881 | Enquiry Form