About UsHoneymoons or Couples
Family Holiday Packages
Executive Luxury Safaris
Kenya Travel Guide
Kenya Holiday Reviews
Hot Air Balloon Safaris
ATOL Financial Protection
4 Days Safari Holiday to Lake Naivasha & Maasai Mara
Lake Naivasha is one of Kenya most beautiful small Rift Valley Lakes. It is surrounded by feathery papyrus, marshy lagoons and grassy shores where distorted flocks of graceful flamingoes and pink backed pelican settle on the water. From Lake Naivasha, one can take a boat to the Crescent Island, a private game sanctuary where you can walk around the island and view at close range, zebra, waterbuck, giraffe and several species of antelope. Hippos are seen and heard during boat ride. Bird life around the lake is also abundant. Accommodation is available at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
2) DETAILED ITINERARY
Day 1 ; Depart Nairobi in the morning for lake Naivasha arriving at around noon. Lunch at Lake Naivasha country club. Rest of the day at leisure (optional: boat ride). Dinner and overnight at lake Naivasha country club.
Day 2 ; Breakfast at lake Naivasha country club. After breakfast depart for Maasai Mara arriving for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3 ; Full day in Massai Mara, morning and afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 4 ; After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving at 13.00 hours.
3) PACKAGE NOTES
- The Safaris can be combined with our Beach Holidays Packages and here are some Safari and Beach Holiday Combinations
- These Safaris can depart any day.
- The Safari Game Drives operate daily .
- Balloon Safaris (Early morning balloon safari over the Masai Mara with a Champagne breakfast in the bush when you land (cooked on the balloons burners) available on request at an extra GBP 300 per person
- The itineraries are flexible and can be altered to suit you.
- For precise costs based on your preferred departure dates, please contact us .
MADUKHA TOURS UK
Suite 12 Friary Chambers,
Hull High Street,
Tel: 0845 257 7005 | Fax: 0148 221 3881 | Enquiry Form