About UsHoneymoons or Couples
Family Holiday Packages
Executive Luxury Safaris
Kenya Travel Guide
Kenya Holiday Reviews
Hot Air Balloon Safaris
ATOL Financial Protection
4 Days Safari Holiday to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
The Maasai Mara's 320 square kilometers of open savannah, woodlands and tree-lined rivers create an eco-system which supports huge numbers of bird and mammal species. The western border of the park is the spectacular Siria Escarpment, and together with the acacia dotted plains, creates scenery of stunning beauty. Lions are found in abundance throughout the park, as are elephant, giraffe, a variety of gazelle species and zebra. Cheetah and leopard are also regularly seen and if lucky, you may also get to see rhinos. This safari consists of quality accommodation and a superb opportunity for experiencing an adventurous journey across the heart of kenya and viewing the game animals and in some cases all of the 'big five' It truly promises to be an exciting and unforgettable experience.
2) DETAILED ITINERARY
Day 1: Depart from the Nairobi to a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley , climb the western wall entering the Serengeti Plains. Lunch at the lodge/Camp, afternoon game drive at Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Meals and overnight in a lodge/camp
Day 2: A full day spent the game viewing across the rich, tree studded grasslands and the rolling hills. The famous Mara renowned for its great herds of plain game, black manned lion, leopard and cheetah, and every type of wildlife found in Kenya . All meals and over night at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: After Breakfast have a game enroute and drive through Narok town to L.Nakuru National Park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon gamedrive all meals and overnight at the lodge
Day 4: After breakfast proceed to Nairobi .
3) PACKAGE NOTES
- The Safaris can be combined with our Beach Holidays Packages and here are some Safari and Beach Holiday Combinations
- These Safaris can depart any day.
- The Safari Game Drives operate daily .
- Balloon Safaris (Early morning balloon safari over the Masai Mara with a Champagne breakfast in the bush when you land (cooked on the balloons burners) available on request at an extra GBP 300 per person
- The itineraries are flexible and can be altered to suit you.
- For precise costs based on your preferred departure dates, please contact us .
MADUKHA TOURS UK Suite 12 Friary Chambers,
Hull High Street,
Tel: 0845 257 7005 | Fax: 0148 221 3881 | Enquiry Form